Thursday, May 21, 2009

Painting on models

Okay, so my whole family and I are magazine addicts. Won't you believe me? Here are the magazines we suscribe to:
  1. Teen magazine
  2. Twist
  3. Time magazine
  4. Vogue magazine
  5. Harper's Bazaar
  6. Creating Keepsakes magazine
  7. The Spine Journal
  8. The Endocrine Society
  9. Diabetes Forecast
  10. Spine Surgery
  11. American Association of Pediatrics magazine
Okay, so I'm only sure that the first 6 are called like that. About the other five... I only thinkthey are called like that. I have certainly seem them scattered aroun my house!

Oh, and we used to suscribe to Martha Stewart. My mom unsuscribed, because, seriously. We are anything but a Martha Stewart style family!

So, what do we do with the 11 magazines (or so) that we receive each month? 

I can show you what I do with MY magazines:


Yeah, SO:

  • I use them for mixing colors. The special kind of paper is great!
  • I just mess them up. It's so nice to see their perfect stuck-up faces splattered with magenta and vivid green. (No, Mr. Psychologist, it isn't that I need to make others look bad to feel good. It's just that I like to imagines how they would react.)
  • I cut them out and paint on them and change their features a bit and change the lighting and stick them on art journals.
Ain't that a great idea? Look HERE to see why the models are covered with colored water. (Link will take you to The Scrapster!)

No comments:

Post a Comment