Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm back!

I'm sorry about the hiatus. I was, I don't know, being sucked up by other things in my life and when I thought about this blog I just thought of how ridiculous it was! But that is about to change! I erased the painful posts, left the ones that I thought were cool, and in Oct. 1 this blog's adress is changing! 

I will write it down here as soon as I think of a new title 

Yup, that's right. Everything here is a-changin'. No more posts about celebrities, what they wore, what they do, etc, unless I think it is really inspirational. I say goodbye to the ol' blog and hellow to the new blog! I am so exited.

Btw, I don't promise to be a good blogger. After all, like any other teenager, my schedules are filled with stuff and more stuff, and only during the time that I have really nothing to do will I be able to post here. However, this doesn't mean that I'll NEVER post. After all, I really do love this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment