Friday, February 27, 2009

Art Journals!

The other day, I decided to start an art journal. I haven't even started yet, but just now, I was searching for ideas on the web, and I found some great pages, that I even found worth sharing with you. So as I keep going on my search for art inspiration, I will give you some pics of ones that I thought lovely!

BTW... I'm also finishing the last pages of my diary, and this is going to be my new form of diary/artjournal. So it's going to be totally cool, but, sorry, personal! I won't be sharing them. I'm sorry....

xoxo,

Me

(COME ON!!! comment on something cool that I can use! I am sick of using this overly used and uncreative xoxo. Cause I like the idea of XOXO, gossip girl, but I need something newer! So comment to tell me your substituting ideas!)

No comments:

Post a Comment