Monday, February 16, 2009

Billboard update!

Eminem's Crack a Bottle is at the top of the list. Hmph. I don't really like rap or hip hop, but since this single was downloaded 415 times in a week, breaking the record and beating T.I.'s Live your Life, well, I guess it's a no-brainer.

I liked Eminem's "When your Gone" though. 

I've gotta say... I don't like this single nearly as much. According to me, hip hop and rap promote all that is wrong.

ANYWAYS.... here's the list:

1) Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent: Crack a Bottle
2) Kanye West: Heartless
3) Lady Gaga feat Colby O'Donis: Just Dance
4) Kelly Clarkson: My Life Would Suck Without You
5) Beyonce: Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)
6) The All- American Rejects: Gives You Hell
7) Taylor Swift: Love Story
8) The Fray: You Found Me
9) TI feat Justin Timberlake: Dead and Gone
10) Jason Mraz: I'm Yours 

My favorite was "Gives You Hell". But then, I've liked The All American Rejects since I heard " Dirty Little Secret".

And here's the Itunes list:

1) Right Around by Flo Rida
2) Crack a Bottle by Eminem, Dr. Dre & 50 Cent
3) Poker Face by Lady Gaga
4) Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects
5) Dead and Gone by TI feat Justin Timberlake
6) My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson
7) Heartless by Kanye West
8) Just Dance by Lady Gaga feat Colby O'Donis
9) Love Story by Taylor Swift
10) Viva la Vida by Coldplay

Wowza! Lady Gaga is up there twice? Boy she must be proud. 
And if you ask me, Viva la Vida has been up there way too much time. Since... August? September? That's like half a year, sheesh!

Still a great song.

Hey... btw, why's Lady Gaga called like that? Doesn't she know that if she took an a out, it would spell Gag? And boy, according to lists, her music makes nobody Gag, but DANCE!

Me and my lame jokes.

Anyways,

xoxo,
Gossip Girl


Not really. But I doooo have to work on some good bye stuff. I really loved the "XOXO, Gossip Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment