Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clothes, anyone?

These are some images I got from a blog called A Beautiful Mess. 
A Beautiful Mess is actually a crafty blog, and the host is a very artistic woman called Elsie. She's written books, has her own scrapbooking supplies brand, and has her own store. She's actually a painter, but she also does some clothes, changes her paintings/drawings into scrapbooking supplies, etcetera. Go to her blog, you'll find that it is very, very cool.

Now, I found some pictures at that blog that I found just extremely cute and "my style".

For starters, I love the sort of cowgirl outfit. I'd use it everyday, it's just I hardly ever know when to use it, you know?

This is my typical way of dressing, just jeans and a graphic tee. I hardly ever throw in the accessory though. You'd know that, if you knew that I own no necklaces, or bracelets, and that my sole earrings are pearl studs. I do, however, love hairbands. I find them cool:

Hoodies are my winter passion. Especially cool and unique ones like this:
And like this: (hard to use, though)
And I am 100% into unique stuff like this, and I dig the hairstyle. I don't do the makeup though. I love this t shirt. I just wish I could have it. Grrrr:
Now this was my sorta winter collection. As spring dawn on us, I promise to add some spring clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment