Friday, March 6, 2009

Billboard update! Number 2!

I find that I haven't uploaded a "Billboard Update" since... my first post ever! Which was a month or so ago, so here goes another one.

1) Right Round by Flo Rida ft Keisa
2)Dead and Gone by TI feat Justin Timberlake
3)Poker Face by Lady Gaga
4)Kiss Me Thru the Phone by Soulja Boy Tell Em
5)Gives you Hell by The All-American Rejects
6)Heartless by Kanye West
7)Just Dance by Lady Gaga feat Colby O Donis
8)Crack a Bottle by Eminem, Dr. Dre, and 50 Cent
9)Love Story by Taylor Swift
10)My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson

Okay, so here goes:

Right Round is a very good song as far as hip hop goes, and sooo sticky. I didn't like Dead and Gone, especially considering it's coming from TI. Poker Face is just another pop song, but stickier and more annoying. Kiss me thru the phone plain sucks. Gives you hell is a great song, and as I have mentioned, I looove the all american rejects. Heartless, is, well, not horrible but not good. Just Dance is a very good pop song, very... catchy. Crack a Bottle is a neat rap song, but nothing new from Eminem. And I hate, hate Taylor Swift, cause she is just so annoying. And I have no idea bout the last one, cause I haven't even bothered.

So, since I will be gone for an enviromental trip with my class next week, I will be posting an extra lot for the following days. I feel so sorry that I won't be able to post in five whole days! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment