Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tiffany & Co

So since I just got a Tiffany necklace (see post below) I thought about posting some little silver charm necklaces that I thought were cool... from Tiffany.

Now I love this. So chic, so elegant. So simple. Really, really, really pretty.
Really pretty. Hard to use though. Too elegant for daily life, too skimpy for something more formal, sort of weird-looking for parties.
And this is gorgeous. Who doesn't love simplicity? The typical, but allways gorgeous, heart pendant:
Now, I want to make it clear. I'm not such a big fan of jewelry. Matter of fact, I don't have any of those hanging earrings that leave your ears like sh*t. Matter of fact, I only have one pair of earrings, and they are pearl studs. And the necklace that I got yesterday was the first one I had.

Anyways, I liked searching for these pictures since it is something that in normal circumstances I wouldn't do so...

xoxo,

me

(CAN ANYBODY HELP ME THINK OF ANOTHER THING TO SAY?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment