Sunday, March 15, 2009

Forgot to mention...

In my last post I forgot to mention this. And since I just hate to edit posts I thought I would tell you.
Okay, so what I forgot to mention but I sorta did was that... um, remember the thing I saw in the magazine that I told you that I had but never knew came from pottery barn teens? Well it's something like this. It's so cool. I would've posted my own picture but I am sort of redecorating it so it is bare. I will post a picture though, when I finish redecorating. Here is the thing:

It's a thingy that you hang on the wall and you an put pictures on it and stuff like that! Since I scrapbook I sometimes put scrapbook pages on it, but they're mostly just pictures, pretty memorabilia, and pictures of stuff I see on magazines and liked or inspired me.
BTW, I think I have never told you. But one of the reasons that I think I like this

No comments:

Post a Comment