Sunday, March 15, 2009

Droooooool

If anybody is a Nickelback fan like me, they should know the song "Someday" which starts something like this:

"How the hell did we wind up like this?"

And some of you may find that I could totally have not mentioned that, but I'm singing this to the same tune so...

"How the hell did I not know bout this?"

BECAUSE WHO WAS CRUEL ENOUGH NOT TO TELL ME ABOUT POTTERY BARN TEEN!!!! I HATE YOU ALL, PEOPLE! I SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE NOT KNOWING ABOUT THIS!

Okay, now that I am sorta cooled down, I have to say... let me tell you the story.

I am a magazine fan, and when I opened this magazine and heard about Pottery Barn Teens I knew I had to check it out because they had something that I had but for some reason never knew came from there. (Did anybody understand that?) Anyways, I went there and at first I thought "cool" but it only took me to see one product and I was aleady in love. And I felt like I sorta had to tell you...

Anyways, it's too expensive. Talk about rotten luck. The stuff there is just... wow.

So I thought I would live through my blog readers who could afford it and just post something nice from there every week.

Smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment