Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Note on Procrastination

Since I should be studying for tomorrow's math test, I will make it short and sweet.

Yesterday I was reading though some old yearbooks trying to ignore the English book sitting right next to me. And as I was reading a senior letter, I read this:

"And now, after months of procrastination, probably my skill best refined throughout high school, I sit down to write my senior letter."

I love it.

Because many times in my high school life it seems like the skill that I am working on the best is procrastination.

The fact that you are reading this right now proves it. And so does the fact that the textbook full of math problems have no answer. Yet.

And of course I don't wonder why I only get 5-4 hours of sleep a day. I just wonder why I can't actually start working until it's "tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment