Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sports Dilemma

As I hear this, I yet again hear "Poem #20" by Pablo Neruda for the like thousandth time. It seems like my English teacher doesn't realize that we can't memorize something just like that. Grrr. The poem isn't even originally in English. It's originally in Spanish.

Anyways, off my rant, and to what I really wanted to talk about.

This semester, I chose not to take Gym, and instead take Band and Drama. My school says that if I choose not to take Gym, I have to choose an afterschool sport, so that I stay fit. I chose track. I knew that our track teacher had changed, but I didn't expect our new track teacher to be such a b*tch. Anyways, I hate him to a point where I hate track now. Honestly, I don't like track now. 

A year ago those words would have been a joke.

Anyways, my point is that now that I am not goint to track, I had to decide WHAT ON EARTH I would take instead. I thought about volleyball, but then I thought "no, because it's the same days as track. And what if my ex coach sees me? Then I will be shouted at so much that my ears will ring for the rest of my life."

End of discussion.

So, what else could I take? I thought of ballet, and when I went to look at a studio that's near by, well, I was rather disappointed. You see, there is a class for teens like me, but only if you have ballet danced before. Since I haven't since I am like, 6, or something, I would have had to take the begginer's class. Which has no age by the way. Not only did it look incredibly boring, with NO movement, but every girl but one was beneath the age of 10. And anyways, since that would be the only sports I took, well... I don't want to end like an obese teen. The beginner's class looked more like... well, let's say, just too basic.

Never mind.

But still, the thought, what the heck do I do? And finally I have the simplest yet most boring solution: I will suscribe to the local gym. 

Period.

The worst part about all this, is that not only did I use to love Gym (yeah, yeah...) I don't do drama. No. I SING! We are going to do a musical but for the past month and a half I have only sung. And, I have a horrible voice, and it's boring.

Never mind.

xoxo,

whatever dark mood

No comments:

Post a Comment