Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sniffle

Seriously, this is just one pretty movie trailer. I felt so... weird watching it. I wasn't crying WHILE watching it, but I am now....

Clicke HERE to see

Anyways, what's going on in my life right now? Well, first of all, I got my first solid sleep in 2 weeks, which was great. It was a long time since I last slept 12 hours straight. I think this is greatly due to the fact that I don't have that many worries on my mind now, what with my sister's marriage gone now and midterms over and finally taking the decision that I hate track and will never go again.

However, there is one little detail about my life that I am not happy with.

I am reading way too little. I had to return Sherlock Holmes to the library and haven't read a single page of "Of Human Bondage" in a ton of time. 

This is NOT my fault, though. I have to read these 2 huge books for my English and Spanish class, and then, well, I am way behing on my scrapbooking and have to learn to knit, dammit!

I just had a revelation. 

---------

I won't read, I will stash my books and forget about them until I feel ready to keep reading. Because, duh, it seems 12 hours of sleep aren't enough to calm me down.

Without further ado, ciao. Have to go to this thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment