Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh. my. gosh

So, I will admit that I have been quite neglecting this blog as of late. But that's just because I have been working on My Needlesome Adventures so hard. And because school's getting harder and harder all the time. Phooey.

And worse of all is that I am not art journaling anymore. No, thank you, I haven't exactly left it. It's just I haven't done anything in it for the last month or so, and the notebook I bought totally... unmotivates me.

However, I am shameless enough to say this.

I have found the most awesome person at art journaling. Better than Donna Downey. OH SO MUCH BETTER.






That last one was done by a friend of hers. According to her blog (click HERE) she got the idea for these journals thanks to this book. Click HERE.

I am so totally buying a new notebook. And the book.

Oh my gosh, I feel really buy-ee today.

Fa shizzle


(BTW... that is the way that I have decided to end all of my blog entries. It just seems like a cool, few years old phrase. Not SO old, but not as new as saying... oh, I don't know. Sweet? It also sounds pretty musical and I looove music.

While on the topic of music. Today my science teacher for some reason put music on during class, and I totally recognized the band. I wanna be sedated, by the Ramones. I felt so proud. He didn't even pay attention. I'm guessing he doesn't like me that much. Harrumph.)

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet. I'm super excited you posted my journal. I'm glad you are finding my pages inspiring. It is a lot of fun doing the pages. Be sure to comment and send me your link when you get yours in and start to do your pages!

    ReplyDelete